Sunday, May 17, 2009

Esco street fair

This afternoon we joined my family and headed to downtown Esco for the semi-annual street fair. 
Emma ate right when we got there so she slept through most of it.  Don't worry, we closed the shade right after the picture.  I am not crazy, skin cancer runs in the family, and I wouldn't take a chance with her super fair skin.

Jacob went on a llama ride.
I love this picture for two reason:
a) the fake surprised look on Ebit's face, (far left)
b) the look on the llama's face, I can tell he is thinking 'get this darn kid off of me.'

Jacob enjoyed the ride as you can tell.

What an exciting day for Jacob, then he got to sit in a real fire truck.

Once again Emma was asleep, so she posed quietly in front of the truck.

Jacob even got to ride the imitation Dumbo ride.  Despite the look on his face, he loved it and cried when we left.  He kept saying, 'I'm not done riding.' That was until he saw the ice cream booth, and then he cried and yelled, 'I want ice cream.'

Thanks for a fun day at the street fair.

No comments: