Monday, February 9, 2009

There she blows...

So about an hour ago we had bath time at our house.  I know weird, bath time at 1:30 in the afternoon! Isn't that something that is saved until just before bed time for kiddos?!  Well I had no other option.

Our little Emma only poops every couple of days, (don't worry her doctor says it is normal) and when she goes, she really goes.
She went so much that it went all up her back and all over her clothes, yucky!!!
I hurried up and got a bath ready and then we made some lemonade out of the sour situation and enjoyed a fun little play time.
Then we got all cozy and lotioned up...

...and then dressed.  Don't you love her 'capris'? They are actually supposed to be pants but apparently our little string bean is getting taller by the day and outgrowing her newborn clothes.  Her skinny little legs looked so cute so I didn't bother to change her.  I know it is a bit ghetto, but we aren't going anywhere so I figured it was ok.

2 comments:

Lewko Family Blog said...

Jillian had a blowout today too. Lucky Jason changed her while I slept. I guess it was a doozy.

Anonymous said...

mum don't cover her pu--y that is what we come here to see