Saturday, February 14, 2009

A night out for mommy and daddy

Last night Doug and I joined a group of friends from my work for a night out.  One of the girls that works for me is joining the Army and going off to boot camp next week.  We all wanted to have one last night out with her and she chose to go to Stampede, (a country bar).
We were lucky enough to have Grandma Rose come over and watch Emma, and I promise it didn't take much convincing.  Grandma Rose loves watching our little Emma!  She even gave Emma her bath last night.  Thank you Grandma Rose!!!

Me and Douggie.  We had a great time, but really missed our little gal!

Noel and Bri

The ladies - Katie, Marie, Kimi, Juliana (the one joining the Army), Kailyn and Bri

We had a great time and we wish Juliana all the best!
Despite her small size, she is pretty feisty so I have no doubt she will do well.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You look great, Marie! It is always hard leaving your baby home. Ron and I finally had our first "real" date last weekend! It only took us a little over a year. We had been to weddings and stuff, but never a date for no reason, and never just us two. That will probably happen again in another year or two! :) Try not to wait a year like us!

Anonymous said...

grandma rose let me lick her pu--y clean and you can watch her kick and squeal they love getting it licked, miss my 2 being little daddy had soooooooooooooo much fun!