Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Shower #2

This past Sunday afternoon I had my 2nd baby shower!

My hostesses, Brigitte, Wendy and Bri, they did an amazing job with the shower, it was beautiful!

So many cute gifts, thank you everyone, you are way too generous!!!
The entire shower photo.  This shower was for our desert family and all of my part timers at the sports center.  It was a fun group of gals!
Bri, Brigitte and Wendy even made the cake, it turned out beautifully!
Douggie joined us at the end to help cut the cake, and of course get a chance to eat some of the yummy food.
2 down 2 to go!  I have such amazing friends and family to host all of these showers for us.

2 comments:

Lewko Family Blog said...

I love the "Emma" box! Who made that?

Marie said...

Bri, Wendy and Brigitte made the box for me. Aren't they sweet!