Wednesday, November 26, 2008

34 1/2 Weeks!!!

We had our 34 week appointment today and everything is going well.
We are getting so close I can hardly wait! And yes I have hit the "I am ready for this to be over point." Not because I don't enjoy being pregnant, but I have hit the uncomfy hard to sleep phase.
Dr. Langford gave us a little 3D printout for a present. Isn't she adorable?! If you can't tell, that is her arm smashing in her little chin and the placenta is covering the left side of her face. I am kind of excited, because she has my nose! It is the same nose as my mom, my grandma and even my great grandma. Yes she is a little smashed because she has already dropped. But trust me her arms, legs and butt have plenty of room to move, because they all move often. She is pretty darn cute!!!





1 comment:

Val said...

Getting so close! She is darling, and how cute that she has your nose! Looks like you have already done your Christmas shopping... you are on the ball!