Monday, April 30, 2012

Mana concert

Last week I went to the Mana concert with Rob, Paul, Cris and Ebit.
We had lots of fun, despite the idiot above/behind us that decided to throw his beer all over our backs.

 We got there early and had hopes of eating at Phil's, but the line was crazy long so we settled for the Mandarin Palace. It was no Phil's, but we still had fun.



 This was my 2nd time going to a Mana concert, but it was Elle's 1st time.
She is for sure going to be a Mana fan when she is born.

They did a set of all of their old songs at the back of the arena by us.

Some of you have probably never heard of Mana, you can click here to hear my favorite song by them.  Thanks to the stranger who uploaded it to youtube!

Thanks to Ebit for getting all of the tickets and setting it up for us all!

1 comment:

Lewko Family Blog said...

I am SOOOOO jealous!!!! Next time take me! I <3 Rayando el Sol (and all of the songs on the MTV Unplugged album.)