Monday, April 30, 2012

A girls weekend in La Jolla

 Saturday morning I picked up two of my dearest friends.
Lisa was in town from the East coast for a work conference and Allyson was kind enough to fly in from the bay area. I was really lucky because I didn't have to fly anywhere.

We had lunch in La Jolla and then headed off to the spa for some relaxing massages.
I really enjoyed my prenatal massage!
Allyson, Lisa and Marie.
We have all been friends since middle school and I am so glad that we still get together when we have time in our busy schedules.

After the spa we walked around our hotel and the cove.
Then we went to dinner at Forever Fondue and ate so much yummy food!
Sunday morning we went to breakfast at the Cottage. Lucky for us it was just a block away from our hotel. Breakfast was delicious!
Then it was time to drop Allyson off at the airport.
Lisa and I picked up a few things for her work event and then I dropped her off at her hotel.

It was a quick weekend, but it was so much fun getting together.

Thanks to Douggie for holding down the fort while I was off pampering myself!

No comments: