Thursday, April 12, 2012

30 weeks

 I am 30 weeks!
Both little Elle and myself are doing well.

We had our 30 week appointment and everything is going well!
Now I start going every other week.

After flunking my 1 hour glucose test I took the dreaded 3 hour test. I got the great news on Monday that I passed with flying colors. Woohoo!!

I am starting to slow down a bit and getting more tired.

I can't be on my feet for too long, otherwise my feet start to hurt.

I have gained 13 pounds so far.

This week, while Doug was traveling, we had a bit of an accident at home. A certain 3 year old decided to take a flying leap off the bed and into my arms. Only problem was that she did so knee first and bonked me in the belly. Poor little Elle was a bit shocked and wasn't very active after that. Normally she is very active at night time. After drinking cold water and juice to spike her movement without success I called our doctor. He said he was sure everything was fine but it would be a good idea to go to the hospital and get monitored. Thanks to Papa for staying with Emma while she was sleeping and thanks to Abuelita for going with me to get checked out.
We heard Elle's heartbeat and after an hour or so of monitoring the nurse assured us that Elle was fine.
When I got home and in bed Elle's movement picked back up as usual.

Here is a little 3D picture of Elle from our appointment this morning.

We have a little less than 10 weeks to go and we are so excited!

3 comments:

The Frazier Family said...

Can't believe it, 30 weeks?!? It's just right around the corner:)

Val said...

So glad to hear everything is going well! You look fabulous, we can't wait to meet Elle!!!

The Jacobs' Family said...

You look amazing! We are so glad Elle is doing well.