Monday, October 11, 2010

This weekend's wedding.

My days of working for a company as an event planner have come to an end.
Actually they ended months ago, but I said I would follow through with this last wedding.

I left for many reasons, but primarily for my family and friends.
The strain of the extra work hours just seemed to be too much.

Back to the wedding... it was beautiful!
I didn't get a chance to take many pictures, but I did snap a few.

Doug was a faithful helper as always.
He walked around Teddy the mini pony.

Teddy had beers in his baskets.
We got this fun idea from Mark and Courtney's fabulous Texas wedding, except they had a mini donkey. We tried it with the ranch donkey, but turns out he didn't like it.



A super big THANK YOU to Mitch, Susan and Douggie for being the best helpers this weekend.
And a HUGE thank you to Abuelita Rose for watching Emma ALL weekend!

I would like to say I am sad that I am done planning events, but it is just the opposite. I am so excited to spend more time with my family, friends and especially Emma. And of course I can still plan insanely fun birthday parties for her to get my planning fix. :)

2 comments:

Val said...

Well looks like you went out with a bang, that wedding looked beautiful! Glad you'll get more family time!

The Frazier Family said...

LOVE the mini beer pony!! Glad y'all used the idea!