Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Just call her slow at blocking.

Poor thing got a black eye today.
It was an accident. The little neighbor girl at my parent's house decided to swing around the musical keyboard, and bam... right into Emma's face.

So when I picked her up from Ahh's house I decided that the poor kiddo needed to be cheered up. So we took a trip to...
Chuck E Cheese


And then I decided she needed some McDonald's french fries.
This was a special treat!

And of course we had to make a stop at Toys R Us.
She kept saying "play" as we passed all of the fun toys.

And the cherry on top was that her Da yee (Daddy) came home tonight after being gone this week for work. That was what cheered her up the most.

After all of that cheering up, she is doing great!

1 comment:

Val said...

Geez- I'll give myself a black eye if you'll take me to do all those fun things:) Of course I'd prefer Nordstrom over Chuck E Cheese, make note of that please:)