Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

Emma dressed up as Foofa.

Some of you may be wondering who the heck Foofa is...

well this is her.
She is a character on Emma's favorite TV show Yo Gabba Gabba.

I decided to "make" her costume, and she looked adorable.
She couldn't stop playing with her stuffed belly the entire night.

We had a pizza party.

A little play time.

Rachel the Ladybug, David Andrew as Batman, Anyssa as Princess Tiana, JuJu as Mario and Emma.


Our 1st house of the night.

To the Batmobile!





Emma had a blast.
So did we!


On a side note...
We drove home from AZ just in time to go Trick or Treating.
We were there to celebrate my Grandma's 80th Birthday.
I can't wait to share those pictures, and I will soon.

3 comments:

Val said...

CUTE! Love Emma's costume. Looks like a fun night!

Tim and Heather said...

I am glad we got to hang out. We had a good time as always!

The Jacobs' Family said...

I can't believe you made Emma's costume. It looked perfect. Taylor is super jealous that Emma got to be Foufa and she had to be a pig. We are going to Yo Gabba Gabba live in December. I can't wait to see the look on Taylor's face for it.