Sunday, October 17, 2010

Picking out our pumpkins.

Flashback to 2009: Picking out pumpkins at BNF.

This afternoon we headed out to Bates Nut Farm to pick out our pumpkins.

Of course we tried for a kiddo picture.
Jacob: Emma, stay here.
Emma: Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

We took about 50, and none of them were winners.

On the hunt for her very own pumpkin.

Found it! And she kept saying "Aa ee" (heavy).

You might wonder why everyone was waiting... well that would be because I still had to find my pumpkin. Let's just say I am super picky.

I gave up at one point until I spotted the perfect one in our wheelbarrow.
It was my mom's. She gave it to me and she picked out another one.
Man I love her!


Tried for another kiddo picture and this one worked out much better.

It rained/misted the entire time we were there, and I loved it.
It really felt like Fall.

1 comment:

The Jacobs' Family said...

Great pumpkin patch photos. Can't wait to see what you carve on them.