Saturday, June 5, 2010

Slip and Slide fun!

Yesterday afternoon, I decided to go to my parent's house and surprise the kiddos.
I bought them a slip and slide!!!
I thought that they would love it, turns out they were both in whimpy and whiny moods.
It took them a little coaxing to get them in their swim suits, Emma only let me put on her swim diaper.

At first they watched the water from afar, but then they were brave enough to play in the puddle at the end.

Emma had fun playing with the spraying water.

Jacob even got brave enough to slide..



It also turns out that the run off water on the patio is just as fun to play in.

Poor Emma was shivering the whole time.
I kept trying to get her off the slide to wrap her in a towel, but she screamed at me each time.

2 comments:

Bob said...

You can sure tell that she enjoys water - just not enough to "slip 'n slide" yet. Maybe she just needs the weather to warm up a bit. We will want pictures when she does!!!

Anonymous said...

i would glady SLIP his shorts off and SLIDE mycock into him, tight little boys r fun