Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all you amazing dads out there!

Of course Father's Day means a lot to me, because I have an amazing Dad and now Emma has an amazing Dad also. Gotta love those Dads!

Poor kiddo passed out on the way home tonight, and has been out ever since.
I guess that is what happens when kiddos decide to skip their naps entirely.

This morning Douggie and I headed home and met up with everyone after church.
We opened some presents.


Then we headed to my Uncle Ruben and Aunt Kelleen's house for a family BBQ.

Emma loved swimming with dada and the big kids.


Jacob didn't leave the pool all day, I think he even grew fins. ;)




We were especially lucky this year to have my mom's brother Jesse, his wife Julie, their kids Lisa, Larry, Sara, Lisa's husband Mark and Sara's son Charles, all in town from Texas.

What a wonderful day full of family and lots of special dads!

1 comment:

The Jacobs' Family said...

We love Emma's suit. Ruffles on thier little rumps are just adorable!