Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Wonderful Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day!
I hope all of the mothers out there did as well.

Douggie and Emma gave me their gifts.
They had each wrapped up Emma's pots and pans with notes.
At the end of Douggie's note it said that I get to pick out my own new pots and pans!
I have been wanting a new set for a while now, so it was the perfect gift.

Douggie made us some french toast for breakfast and it was yummy.
We headed off to church and then over to my parent's house.
Then we were off to my Uncle Ruben and Aunt Kelleen's house in VC.
Uncle Ruben hosted a wonderful BBQ, and he made sure that the moms didn't do a thing. He even coordinated with the dads to make sure all of the food was taken care of.

Douggie and the kids in the jacuzzi.

Ebit and Omar

Douggie with Emma and baby David.

Jacob wanted dessert so badly.
He went around asking everyone if they felt like eating dessert. He finally got his wish and had his dessert.


Emma loved playing in Caitlyn's playhouse.

Jacob was so in to his dessert, he even went back for seconds.

It was such a fun day full of family and it was perfect!

1 comment:

The Jacobs' Family said...

Isn't how funny how happy new pots and pans can make us.