Monday, May 31, 2010

Heart Concert

Friday night (5/28/10) we headed over to Harrah's Rincon, to go to the Heart concert with some good friends. When we were planning the concert, Stepheni thought it would be a good idea to stay the night, boy was she right! We had a blast!!!

Had a little pre-concert BBQ, yummy!

Brucie, Diane, Stepheni and Mike

A little s.p. of Douggie and me.

I am not so sure that shots at the after party were such a great idea, but hey it was fun while it lasted.

Stepheni and me.

Brucie and Diane

One of my favorite Heart songs... Alone.

I will tell you a funny story, and man does it make me sound stupid, or maybe just tipsy?
♫ Music intro to song playing ♫
Stepheni: Oh Marie... I love this song, don't you?!
Marie: Which song is it?
Stepheni: You'll recognize it in a second.
Ann Wilson of Heart: This next one is called "These Dreams"
Marie: Nope Stepheni, I don't know "Bee Stings"
Stepheni: Marie, she didn't say bee stings, she said These Dreams.

***A special Thank you to Tia Lizzy, Tio Omar and JuJu for taking care of Emma and having a super fun slumber party.

No comments: