Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy 30th Maggie!!!

Saturday night 5/29/10, we celebrated our good friend Maggie's 30th Birthday!
I have known Maggie, since we went to CCD (Sunday school) together way back in 1st grade.

She had an 80's themed party, and everyone was good sports and dressed up for the occasion.

She had it at a friend's house, and man... they have the most amazing backyard I have seen. It is huge and so pretty. I am just sad I didn't get better pictures of it.

Little Emma even sported an 80's outfit.
Too bad she pulled her side pony out, it definitely finished off the outfit.


There was even an Uncle Jesse/John Stamos shrine.

I was in charge of the centerpieces, and I had the best time making them.
They weren't the kind that you would look at and say, "man those are pretty." They were the kind that had stuff jam packed and when you pulled something out you would say, "I remember these."


Sarah out did herself again, and made a super fun Ms. Pacman Cake and cupcakes.

Ron, being the super sweet brother-in-law that he is, decided to re-arrange the candle letters to say something funny.

"The Big Ho"


Poor Ethan wanted cake so bad...

and he loved every single bite of it.

The birthday girl dancing the night away.

When Maggie was telling me about her party, she told me that she wanted an intimate party where everyone had fun. Well Maggie, I think you achieved exactly what you were wanting.

And for those of you who may be wondering why I am calling Melissa, Maggie, it is her nick name from high school days at the sports center. I guess I just don't want to give it up.

No comments: