Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Kok Family Visit Part II

The Kok family came back from Palm Springs Monday night and we had a great dinner together.

Then Tuesday we had a fun filled day with the family.
Lucky for us Ebit and my dad had the day off so we all joined in on the fun.

We packed our lunches and headed up to one of our favorite childhood places, Bates Nut Farm.

Benny and Kevin

The duckie says quack quack.

Could they be anymore precious?!

Had a picnic lunch.

Fed some animals.
I love how Lauren threw the food at the goats.


Something you may not have known...
Goats have rectangular pupils, weird!!!
Kevin pointed this out, and we had never really noticed before.

Super cute baby sheep.




This little girl loved the goats.
She had no fear and pet them on her own.


Bates Nut Farm was where we always went as kids, so what better place to take a cousin group picture.
And that same outhouse was there when we were kids.
And no, there is not really the potty part of the outhouse.


Then we headed back to our place and had a bbq and played outside in the beautiful weather.
Yep, that is our daughter dancing on the pole.
We are so proud of her!

But it's ok, all of the kids played and slid down the pole.
I guess it's the norm in our family?!

I LOVE this picture!!!
Lauren and Jacob were admiring the view, and Emma wanted to be a big kid like them so bad.



We played a little golf.

Ate some dinner.


Then this morning, it was time for the Kok family to pack up and fly home.
"Please don't go! Well, I guess if you do have to go, can you take me with you?"

I tried for a group picture, but I had no luck.
Pretty dang cute how Lauren and Emma had matching jammies.


We had a wonderful time with them here.
We were sad to see them go.
But I can't wait to see all of the kiddos play together again!
Our turn in Seattle this April? We will work on that.

1 comment:

Val said...

Wow- so many things in this post are so familiar:) Our posts are practically identical! You got some cute shots though. And I'm headed back to my blog so fix outhouse since I wrote it as two words, not one. Oops, I'll try to catch it before Liz does:) Thanks so much for a great great time, can't wait to do it again! Maybe this time our kids will actually sleep:)