Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Why I LOVE Fall

10. The colors Brown and Orange, just something about them... LOVE them!


9. I can wear jeans everyday, which means I don't have to shave my legs everyday.

8. Candy corn, yummy!
I had to buy some today.

French Onion Soup
7. It is totally appropriate to make soup for dinner.
I made French onion tonight, and no that is not the real soup I made, mine didn't look this pretty.

Italian girls bundled up in winter Prague by <span class=
6. How silly Californians dress as if it is below zero.
Ok, so maybe they aren't at this bundled up stage yet, but it is sure Uggs and shorts weather.

This morning I drove past a school where the kids were out running. I laughed because I saw a little girl wearing sweats, a hoodie, a beanie, the hoodie over the beanie and gloves. It is a bit brisk out, but the 68° weather this morning is hardly worthy of bundling up.

5. Getting all cozy in bed with a blanket on it and not just a sheet.
This picture makes me want to go and buy new bedding, doesn't it look so crisp, clean and comfy, I want this bed!

4.Foostie Jammies on Emma!!!
We just started putting her in them this last week and I LOVE them on her.
This is an oldie picture from when Emma was 5 weeks, but those were our favorite footsies. :)

3. Desert Season is only a few weeks away!
We have our first trip planned and we can't wait.

2. The pumpkin patch at Bates Nut Farm.
We went this afternoon and it is a little piece of fall heaven.

And my favorite thing about fall...
1. Harvest Pie, so so so good!
I actually love any kind of pumpkin pie, but this has a fun little twist because it is pumpkin pie with a pumpkin mousse and whipped cream. It came out at the end of September and we had to make a special trip to Coco's last week to get a slice.


Something about Fall... it may just be my favorite season.
To me it means spending time with friends and family, which I LOVE.

Happy Fall!
Ok, I realize that it has been fall for a few weeks now, but recently the weather here has really put me in the Fall mood.

No comments: