Wednesday, October 7, 2009

9 Months!!!

Emma + 9 months today = Ridiculous!

She is such a little person now and we are enjoying every second that we spend with her.
Sure she may not always sleep as well as we would like her to, but her smile makes it all worth while.

Today we went to Bates Nut Farm with the Family and we all picked out our pumpkins.
Kinda fun way to celebrate 9 months!

Get ready to judge my (Marie) parenting ... I made a pumpkin tutu with a matching head band and and stripped the kiddo down all for the sake of a picture. It was a bit chilly this afternoon so the poor kid froze. If it makes me seem any better, we did keep a blankie close to wrap her up and we did get her dressed again right away.
But I think it was worth it! :)



I could just eat her up!
So we didn't get any smiles, we got straight mouth serious pictures, but I love them just the same.

Emma and Jacob


Ebit and Jacob

We tried for a picture in front of the silly scare crows, but no luck.
Jacob was more entertained with Emma's head band. I think he was impressed with my craftiness. :)


Our little 9 month old is pretty lucky to be able to spend so much time with people that love her.

Thank you to Papa Bob, Abuelita Rose, Ebit, Jacob and Douggie for a great afternoon at BNF on Emma's special Day.

1 comment:

Tim and Heather said...

Wow, 9 months. Time sure is flying by. She looks adorable in the patch. I want to take Rachel to Bates before Halloween. I won't be making her a cute outfit though. I am not crafty or creative enough.