Sunday, September 1, 2013

Jacob's Birthday Party!

Yesterday afternoon was Jacob's Birthday Party.










 Emma enjoying the frosting off of her cupcake.





 He has been asking for a microscope from his parents.

 Emma also enjoyed the frosting off of cupcakes #2, #3 and #4.
I asked her who served it for her and she said "I did all by myself!"

Don't mind the margarita and tequila boxes. I told Papa I would pick some boxes up for him.
Leave it to me to find the inappropriate boxes for the 8 year old.

 Jacob has also been asking about fishing lately.
Little did he know that Papa bought him fishing gear and has been hiding it for the past month.


 Jacob was so excited to get fishing gear!


Papa started to explain what everything is and they started planning their first trip!

We had lots of fun celebrating with Jacob.
So hard to believe that Jacob will be 8 this week!

No comments: