Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A weekend in Austin

This weekend I went to Austin for my good friend Maria's Bachelorette Party.
I was so excited that Ebit was able to come as well!!!

Ebit and I flew in Friday, just in time for the crazy downpour in the afternoon. It was nuts!

After dinner we went to Clive on Rainey Street and had a great time.
Rainey St. is full of old houses that have been made in to cute bars.

Maria - the Bachelorette, Fabrizzia and Marina


Saturday morning we went for a yummy brunch and then headed to the spa.



Saturday night we had a delicious dinner and then headed out to a few bars.










At one of the bars there was a really fun band playing.
Maria even joined them up on stage and sang with them. It was hilarious!

I had such a great time with such a great group of girls.
This makes me so excited for the wedding in New Orleans in November!

Thank you to Ebit for being a great travel buddy. 
It was a fun sister trip. Since I have chosen the trip two years in a row, I promise you get to chose the trip next year.

Thank you to Douggie for being Mr. Dad all weekend. Emma said he even did a great job doing her hair for ballet.


No comments: