Sunday, September 15, 2013

Congratulations Paul!

 This afternoon Doug and I attended the retirement party of Reverend Doctor Paul Black.
This wasn't just any old retirement party, this was a huge celebration.
It was full of people who shared stories of what a loving, caring and wonderful man Paul is.
Paul is retiring after 40 years of being a Pastor and he spent his last 23 years at the same church.

Paul and his sweet wife Gail are the parents of one of my dearest friends Allyson.

 Paul and Gail's daughter in law Nikki shared her beautiful voice and sang a song for everyone.


 The church gave him his very own popcorn machine. He loves popcorn.


Cagdas, baby Rayna and my sweet friend Allyson.

It was so wonderful to spend the afternoon celebrating Paul!
We wish all the best for a very happy retirement!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried to comment from my phone but it wasn't letting me so forgive the delay ... THANK YOU for being there Marie & Doug! It meant the world to my family and me. Lots of love to you!!! -- Allyson