Thursday, July 12, 2012

I love summer!

I have always loved summer. Especially as a kid.
We spent so much time with all of our cousins, so it always made summers extra special.

This week has sort of brought me back to my childhood because we have spent lots of time with cousins and I have loved every minute of it. Emma has loved it as well.

Tuesday we went to Sea World with Aunt and JuJu.

 This was Elle's 1st trip there and she was an angel all day!



Wednesday we went to Chuck E Cheese for lunch with Papa, Abuelita, Aunt and JuJu.


Wednesday evening we went to Caubbie's house to say bye to Caubbie and Uncle.
They are going to Mexico for a few weeks.
It was lots of fun because all of my cousins and their kids were there.


Today we started out with some snuggle time with daddy and his girls.

 This morning Emma had her 1st ballet class and she loved it.
This really should have been her second, but I forgot all about her class last week. I felt like a terrible mom.

 This afternoon we went swimming with all of the gang.


 And this evening Douggie joined in on the fun and we went out for pizza.


We have had a busy week so far, but we have been having so much fun.

No comments: