Saturday, July 28, 2012

Happy 35th Birthday Douggie!

Today my amazing husband turns 35!
We celebrated last night by going to North County Tavern and Bowl with some great friends.
We enjoyed some great food and some even more delicious beverages.

Thank you to Papa and Abuelita for taking care of the kids!




 Ebit and Omar

 Bill and Brigitte

 Travis and Wendy

 AJ and Mel

 Jason and Kristyn

 Noel and Bri

Douggie and Jess

I am so lucky to have you as my husband. You are pretty darn perfect in every way.
Emma and Elle are so very lucky to call you daddy. You are so great with them and I know they love you lots!

Happy Birthday Douggie!
I hope your day is perfect... you deserve it!



1 comment:

Val said...

Looks like a super fun night to celebrate a super great guy:) Wish I couldn't been there!