Sunday, July 29, 2012

Back to work already?

I am going to miss these two so much!
Tomorrow I go back to work.
I am starting back slowly just two days in the morning for now.

The girls will be with my parents and they will be in amazing hands.
But I am still not looking forward to going back to work.
We have been having so much fun together going to the beach, the zoo, sea world, the pool and lots of parks.
I know I will still have time to do lots of fun things together, but I will have to be a bit of a grown up and squeeze work in there as well.

Emma just waking up from her nap this afternoon.
You have to give her a few minutes to wake up because she can be a little grumpy.

Sweet little Elle!
She has been having lots of playtime and we love it, almost as much as I love those cheeks!

No comments: