Friday, October 14, 2011

Projects... finally finished

We have been working on projects around here for a while.
Our first one was a mantle make over.

BEFORE...

AFTER...

We decided that since it isn't just the 2 of us, we shouldn't have just a wedding picture up.
We wanted something that we could change up and include lots of family pictures.
We finished this project weeks ago but I kept moving things around trying to make it perfect.
The best part is that it will never be perfect and we can always change it... that is the whole point.

Project #2
Since we had an extra pallet we decided to make an outside table for Emma.




Here is the finished table and benches.
I love them!
Some of you are probably thinking "Is she crazy?"
I love that nothing is perfect. I love that they look rustic and I love that everything was made from re-purposed wood.

Thank you Douggie for all of your help and patience.

No comments: