Saturday, July 17, 2010

The continuation of my adventure.

After Douggie, Rose and Emma headed home, I stayed and shopped a little longer at the mall.
I called a cab to get back to the train station.
The cab never came and I had to call for another one.
I missed my first Metrolink train and waited to take the next.

I made it safe and sound on that one and then got off at Union Station in LA.
Then I got off and found the Red line metro.
But it turns out that the purple line runs on the same tracks and I got on the wrong train.
Lucky for me they shared the next stop, so I just hopped off and waited for the right train.
I made it to my stop at Universal City.
I got a RUDE cab driver to take me to City Walk.
Got in a yelling fight with him because apparently he didn't have any change for a $20.
What cab driver doesn't have change?

You may be wondering why in the world is she taking trains and cabs to Hollywood?
Well you see, Stepheni had a spontaneous plan the day before to go to Howl at the Moon.
I got an invite and made it work by meeting up with them.
Her family has been in town and they needed a distraction from the crazy emotional roller coater they have been on.

Me and Jenay (Stepheni's cousin).

Stepheni and her Aunt Janet


Danny and Matt met up with us and they decided that a crazy amount of Patron shots was a good idea. Thankfully I didn't!

We all hung out, had some drinks and had an amazing time.
It was exactly what they needed, and I had a fun time as well.

Lucky for me Stepheni drove me home. I think I had enough of public transportation for one day.

2 comments:

The Jacobs' Family said...

Thank goodness we have cars. Can you imagine having to use public transportation on a daily basis!

Tim and Heather said...

Sounds like such a fun day though. I am so proud of you doing the afternoon stuff by yourself.