Sunday, September 13, 2009

Weekend Update

We have had ourselves a busy little weekend around here.

Friday evening we went to dinner at Harrah's in Rincon, and Papa Bob and Abuelita joined us.
We ate at the buffet and stuffed ourselves.

I love that they have the crab legs cut in half already, it is such a pain to crack the crab, this is so much easier.


And then Papa Bob became her best friend, because he brought her back her very own ice cream cone. Don't worry more ended up on her face than in her mouth.

After dinner Papa Bob and Abuelita Rose took Emma home for the night...

and Douggie and I went to the Gary Allan concert.

We didn't get many good pictures, but we did get a little video clip.
Douggie bought me these tickets as part of my birthday gift, thank you Douggie. :)


Saturday I had to work for a bit in the morning... boo!
But then we headed back over to the folks house and picked them up.
Then we picked up Jacob and headed to Chuck E Cheese.

Emma loved the little kid rides.

Jacob loved everything about the place.

With Jacob's funny straw.

Sunday Douggie and Emma went to church with the fam.
I did a little shopping for our Ranch photo shoot.

In the afternoon we headed up to the Newell's house in Temecula.
We played for a little bit there and then went out for yummy mexican food.
Emma loved watching Chase run around, I think she has a little crush. ;)
Silly me, I left the camera in the car, so no pictures with the Newell family.


Now we are settling down with a little Yo Gabba Gabba and getting ready for bath and bed time.
Funny it didn't seem as if we had much to do, but ended up being super busy.


No comments: