Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Nana!

Friday night we went out with the Jeansonne,Ray & Rose families to celebrate Nana's Birthday.
She may not be our real nana, but that is what we all call her.
She is the official desert family Nana.

We went to this yummy little cafe in Dal Mar called Americano.
I guess they have an inside to the restaurant as well, but I didn't even go inside. We all sat out on the patio seating and had a great time enjoying the sites and the ocean breeze.

Singing Happy Birthday.


After dinner we all headed over to Stephanie's house.
Let me tell you, this is the epitome of a girls house!
Everything is perfectly pink, cozy and just plain beautiful.

I snuck in a tour, and look at this closet!!!
She transformed the 3rd bedroom of her house in to this amazing closet.

Can you hear the angels singing... I was in heaven.
These were her everyday shoes, she still had another section of her dressy shoes.

No comments: