Wednesday, September 9, 2009

35 Weeks

Probably one of the best gifts I have ever received was this...
A wine glass just for me that has 4 pour levels:
the first says - Everything is great
the second says - Emma is cranky
the third says - Doug is being a pain
and the top says - Bad day at work

Thank you Kristyn for my wonderful gift.

Well today I came home and Doug listened to a little of my venting and poured a glass of wine all the way up!
Enough about my bad day...

then I see this little one, and everything is A-ok!
A little puzzle time.

And a little walking time... well almost.

Emma has this new toy and she seems to be doing well with it, she will be walking in no time!
Spoiler alert, she falls, but no worries, she was smiling when we picked her up.

3 comments:

Tim and Heather said...

Wow, what a big girl! I am so proud of her. She is developing so fast in so many ways. I am so impressed.

Bob said...

Emma - what is taking so long? One foot in front of the other and repeat operation!! Eight months and (almost) walking!! Great genes. I still think the Sounder FC or Seattle Storm are n her future...

Lewko Family Blog said...

I need to get one of those walker toys. But then I would be encouraging it.... which I'm not. How do you do it? Isn't it driving you nuts that she is that coordinated and eager?! I'll have to get a pep talk from you.

And I'm glad you like the glass!