Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Preggo Pals!

Two of my closest friends happen to be pregnant along with me.  We all worked together for several years and have stayed close ever since.  And now our little ones can be close as well.  What used to be nights out for dinner and a drink or two, will soon become play dates at the park!

Kind of odd, I know!  What are 3 preggos doing at a vineyard and winery?  It is such a pretty place, why not!
I am due the 1st week of January, with Emma.
Heather is due the 1st week of April and is still waiting to find out if baby Hodgson will be a boy or girl.
Kristyn is due in 3 weeks, doesn't she look great! Kristyn is also having a girl, baby Jillian.
I can wait until we can have pictures of our little ones together.

2 comments:

Lewko Family Blog said...

I can't stand it. We are soooo cute!

Val said...

These are great pics, you look so beautiful Marie! Pregnancy is suiting you well!