Sunday, October 12, 2008

Busy Bathroom Bee!

Doug has been away this weekend to attend the wedding of his good friend David Allen in Spokane. So while he was away, I had a task of finding all of the bathroom needs for the remodel. I spent Friday evening and most of the day on Saturday searching San Diego, Temecula and then the coastal areas looking for vanities that had matching towers. At my last stop I found one!!! They had it in stock and it was $13 under budget. Then out to find the sink and paint. I made it to two more stores and gave up. I left home depot nearly in tears and decided that this was way to much, I needed help. Sunday after church Ebit was nice enough to go to Lowes with me and we found the sink and decided on the paint color. A special thanks to C.C. (our neighbor with really long arms that helped me unload the big boxes) and Ebit the best sister in the world. Now all that is left is the faucet, but I am leaving that one for Doug. I figure I have done my share, and he should have some say in the bathroom. I hope he likes what I picked.

1 comment:

Val said...

Can't wait to see the finished product!