Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Baby Shower #1

This past Saturday I had my 1st shower. It was thrown by Ebit and my mom, and they did a great job. We all had a lot of fun. Maggie, Maria, Sarah & Ethan, Kristyn, Joy and Heather


The cake, isn't is adorable!


Me and Douggie. He came for the end of the shower to help open gifts and have cake.


My amazing sister Ebit.

Thank you so much for my shower!

Mom and me with Grandma Margaret and Aunt Suzie. Grandma and Aunt Suzie made a surprise drive over from Arizona to come to the shower. It meant so much to me to have them there.

Some family and old neighbors.

Aunt Kelleen, Caubbie, Me and Connie

Front: Stepheni, Taylyr, Courtney & Jessica
Back: Wendy, Me and Brigitte

1 comment:

Val said...

Looks like fun, wish we could have been there. We will be sending a gift soon:)