Saturday, June 7, 2014

What happened to May?!?!

We are loving June around here, but I realized that I should probably play catch up on the blog with the rest of our May happenings.

Friday of Memorial Day weekend I went to the Safari Park with the girls.



We celebrated with Jacob because he passed his times table test!

 I went to the park with these cute kids!

 Emma has been wanting to go to the "owl restaurant" by our house for months, so we took her.
She loved it and said that the girls that work there are so pretty. She wants to get a job there when she grows up.


 We celebrated with Dave as he graduated with his Masters in Education.

 My parents celebrated their 40th Wedding Anniversary!!!

We had a fun Cornhole Tournament on Memorial Day.

 We spent another evening at the park with these lovely ladies.

We also relaxed in the backyard a bit!

No comments: