Sunday, December 9, 2012

Allyson's baby shower

Bright and early yesterday morning Elle and I flew to San Jose to attend the baby shower of my good friend Allyson.
The flight was almost empty so we were able to have our own row and spread out.

 The shower was lots of fun and had so many cute details.
 Allyson is such a beautiful mommy to be.
I can hardly wait to meet her little angel!

A few of us decided to make a girls night out of it and spend the night at a hotel together.
It was so much fun to see everyone and to meet Lisa's new little Hazel.
 These two little ladies look adorable together.
Elle is almost 6 months and Hazel is 3 months.

 Hazel has some pretty amazing cheeks.
They are so darn pinchable!

 This afternoon I was back at the airport with my little traveling buddy.
She was such a good girl.
It was a quick trip, but it was worth it.
We had a great time!

No comments: