Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Our sweet baby girl

Here I am last week at 22 weeks.
This week I am 23 weeks and doing well.

I had my follow up ultra sound for our baby girl's heart.
He couldn't see enough of it at our 20 week appointment so I went back this morning.
Turns out she was in the same position as before and made it difficult to get a good view.
After lots of moving around from one side to the other he was able to get a good look.

Everything looks great with her little heart!!!
Such great news. Our little girl is growing so well and pretty darn fast if you ask me.

Doug and I officially decided on her name and we love it!
It is so sweet and so feminine and it also sounds really cute with Emma.

In June we will be welcoming...
Elle Elizabeth Stephens

We can't wait to meet our little Elle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Love Love the name!! I am so happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet this little beauty! Miss you all! Praying for you! :) Love you rie!