Monday, February 6, 2012

20 Week appointment

Today we went in for our 20 week ultrasound.
Emma and Abuelita joined us.
 Emma figured out what the stirrups were for and was cracking us up.

 It is a bit hard to see but in this 4D picture you can see our sweet baby girl's face.

And here is her little arm and hand. So fun to see all of her development.

I am actually 21 weeks now and feeling great.
I have been trying so hard not to give in to my cravings all of the time. I have a real sweet tooth with this pregnancy. And my will power paid off because I didn't gain any weight this month. Woohoo! For the pregnancy as a whole I have gained 6 pounds so far.

Our sweet little girl is doing great.
Dr. Langford took all of her measurements and said everything looks good.
She is measuring in the 30th percentile right now.
I am going back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound. Not because anything was wrong but because he would like a better view of her heart. The position she was in made it really hard to get a complete view, so he wants me to come back in to take a better look. He said from what he could see of her heart it looks great but he wants to be able to see more.

Doug and I still haven't finalized a name yet. We have a favorite but haven't decided 100% just yet.
We do know that her middle name will be Elizabeth, for my sister and it is also Doug's mom's middle name.

This little girl is getting so big and I am loving watching her grow!

2 comments:

Val said...

So fun! Love the middle name, can't wait to hear the first name. Also can't wait to see your cute belly in just a couple of weeks!!!

The Jacobs' Family said...

So glad everything is going well. Can't wait to hear what you're going to name her. All little girl names are just so cute in my opinion.