Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ready for Gymnastics

Tomorrow evening Emma starts her Mommy and Me Gymnastics class.
We are so excited! We tried on our leotard and practiced some moves to make sure we were ready.

Did some stretches.

And then decided that her toenails were too long so she tried to bite them. Disgusting!

Boy is she cute in her little leotard.
I took gymnastics when I was little and I remember loving wearing the little leotards.
Something about them made me feel fancy, but too bad I was still a klutz and no good.
Hopefully Emma will be better than her Mama was, if not, at least she can look super cute.

3 comments:

Val said...

So where is the pic of you in your new leotard? :)
Sounds like a super fun class! You two will have a great time!

Tim and Heather said...

I can't wait! I know for sure that the girls will definitely make it interesting!

The Frazier Family said...

I LOVE her in the leotard!! She is too precious!