Saturday, January 1, 2011

She keeps us entertained

Just so you know...
we aren't sick and twisted people, we just find humor in how Emma mis-pronounces some words.

Playing in my "make up" drawer is one of her favorite morning activities.
And I can't stop laughing when she screams and yells "make up."
Listen for yourself and see what you think she is saying.

And this little picture is just because she is so cute in the bath.
A special Thank You to the Canfield family for all of her new YGG bath toys.
She LOVES them!

3 comments:

The Frazier Family said...

She's such a good talker! I can't believe how old these girls are getting?!?!

Val said...

Okay, I hear "make up". Hmm...but I have an idea of what you might be hearing but I'm not about to write it on here. :) She is so cute! Can't wait to see her in about 6 weeks!

Meg said...

You're terrible. I love it.