Sunday, January 23, 2011

A little project.

We had this crazy big DVD storage thing.
It held lots of DVD's, but it was big, black and really unstable when you opened the doors.

I have been keeping my eyes out for something fun and different to store them in, and I found it on Friday.
Here is this little dresser that I found.
I forgot to take a picture before I took the knobs off, but you get the idea.
It was a whopping $20 at the thrift store.
I had looked all over for traditional DVD storage, but they just weren't right.
I wanted something kind of fun.

After a deep cleaning, dusting and painting, it turned out perfectly.
Emma even enjoyed pretending one of the drawers was her boat.

AFTER
I love it!

I realize that it is really bold and really green, but that is what makes it fun.
Besides, it is almost completely hidden behind the couch so it is not completely distracting in the room.

2 comments:

Val said...

Impressive, you are so crafty. Can't wait to see it in person!

The Frazier Family said...

LOVE IT!!!