Sunday, November 28, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba Live!

This evening we went to YGGL and we loved it!

We even dressed Emma up in her Foofa costume.
She was so proud to wear it. :)
She smiled shyly every time she got a compliment.

A family shot.
Silly Mama and Daddy were wearing their DJ Lance glasses.





We loved the Biz's Beat of the Day part.
I never thought I would ever see Biz Markie in person.
He was pretty funny, but I would have enjoyed him more if he broke out in to "You say he's just a friend."

Emma passed out on the way home.
It was a lot of excitement for one night.

She loved her new Foofa shirt.
Guess what she asked to watch on TV as soon as we got home... you guessed it, YGG.

2 comments:

Val said...

So fun! I love that you all got into costume for the event. Emma is one lucky lady to have you and Doug as her parents!

The Frazier Family said...

This post cracks me up!!! It looks like all of Emma's dreams coming true:)