Sunday, August 16, 2009

Welcome to the world Baby David!

David Elias Prieto Jr.
Friday August 14th
12:28 pm
6 lbs. 15 oz.
18 inches

My cousin Cris and her family welcomed their newest little addition, and I do mean little.
Everything about this guys is so little, but maybe that is because I have a volley ball player for a daughter, so it makes him seem tiny.

I had big David sneak our camera in to the nursery to take a few pictures.

Here is a sweet picture of Uncle visiting Cris after the surgery.
Everything went well with the c-section and both Cris and David Jr. are doing wonderfully.

We were all spying on the little guy in the nursery.


This afternoon we made a little trip back down to the hospital to see everyone.
This little guy is adorable.
I think he has more hair than any baby I have ever seen. And not just on his head, he is hairy every where, it is kinda cute.

Emma was really curious to meet her new little cousin.

Here is the happy family!
Cris, David Jr., big sister Anyssa and David

1 comment:

Val said...

He is really really cute and so tiny! How fun that Emma has a new cousin. Tell Cris and David Sr. Congrats for us!