Friday, August 22, 2014

Emma's first week of Kindergarten!

Emma started Kindergarten on Tuesday!
She is having such a fun time.

 On Monday we went to her meet the teacher day.
Mrs. S is so nice and Emma really likes her.

Emma picked out her outfit for the first day of school.
She had lots of fun shopping with me.
Emma was a lucky girl and she got to be the line leader.
We all went to drop Emma off on her first day.
Elle cried and so did I.
I was able to hold it together until I got to the car, but then I lost it.

Emma said "I have to take a picture because it is my second day of school."
Everyday is a special day!

On her third day she said "Mama, you have to take a picture of me because I look like a cowgirl in these pants."

Today it was my idea to take a picture because Elle was so excited to take sissy to school.

I am so proud of Emma and so excited for all of the fun things she will learn in Kindergarten!


No comments: