Sunday, April 14, 2013

Our funny gal!

Today Emma was having fun playing on pbskids.org.
She loves to play computer games and gets really into them.

Well today she got so into the game that she had to stop and take a little nap...
 I found her like this and we couldn't stop laughing.

After her little snooze, she had a little dinner date with Chase.
We all had dinner together, but these two had their own special time together.


When we got to the car our conversation the entire ride home went a little like this...
Emma - We should have a play date with Chase again soon. And then we can have a wedding because I am going to marry Chase.
Daddy - But I thought you were going to marry Xyler?!
Emma - Oh no daddy, now I am going to marry Chase. Xyler can come to the wedding and so can Carolina and Grace. Maybe we should get married tomorrow?! And Chase can give me a ring.
Mama - That is really soon Emma, maybe we should give Chase some time to save for your ring.
Emma - It's ok, I already have a ring in my jewelry box. We can have the wedding at our house and maybe Taylyr can be the flower girl and hand me my beautiful flowers. I will be beautiful!

Yes sweetheart, you will be beautiful, but can we wait a few years until your wedding?
I need some time to do some planning.

First comes a wedding, then comes Pre-K... what's next?

You are one funny little gal Emma!


No comments: