Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Bri and Noel

Can I tell you how much we love our good friends Bri and Noel...
Well, we love them lots, more than we could ever express.
Tomorrow they are off on their way to Tennessee and we will miss them so much!
This is going to be such an amazing move for them but at the same time I can't help but be sad because they are leaving us.

It all started 15 years ago... I met this fun guy named Noel at work. He seemed to be friends with everyone and it didn't take me long to see why. He has such a fun personality and such a big heart. We were friends for years and had some great times together. No matter what the situation was, as long as Noel was there it was always a good time. I have been so blessed to have him as my friend.
When I started dating Doug I was so happy because Doug and Noel also got along really well.

Then about 8 years ago I met Bri. All I knew is that she was the new girl at work and that she was Noel's girlfriend. She didn't think I liked her and I didn't think she liked me and then we realized that we just hadn't gotten to know each other. Once we started spending time together I quickly realized that I loved Bri. She was so much fun and most importantly she loved my friend Noel.

Bri and Noel have been such amazing friends. The kind who are always there for you. There in times of laughter and also in times of heartache. There at the bar at 8 am drinking before our flight to Vegas. There when a guy peed on our tire and there to put his box of wine bottles in the pee. 
We have always felt so lucky to have them in our life.

Bri and Noel, we think the world of you and we wish you all the best!
We can't wait to go and visit you!


No comments: