Saturday, June 2, 2012

37 Weeks

 Douggie and I had a little date night on Thursday night to celebrate my last day of work.
We went to dinner at Vintana and we highly recommend it!


Yesterday we had our 37 week appointment and we got this adorable 3D picture of little Elle.

37 Week Stats...

I am officially on Maternity leave!

I caught a stupid little bug and I have a sore throat and cough.

I had a wonderful prenatal massage yesterday.

Didn't gain any weight this week. Total weight gain is 17 pounds.

I still have a decent amount of energy.

Only dilated to 1 cm.

We will be induced on June 18 unless she decides to come on her own before.
Doug's parents are coming in and we want to make sure they get to meet little Elle.

We are all getting so excited to meet little Elle!

No comments: