Monday, May 21, 2012

35 Week Appointment

On Friday we had our 35 week appointment.
Everything is going great and there is not much to report.

Today I am 36 weeks and can hardly believe that we have just 4 weeks left!

My energy levels are almost non existent by the time 4 pm hits. Douggie is pretty sweet and lets me get a little nap in most evenings.

No swelling in my feet.

My belly button is in an in between phase. Not an innie anymore but not quite an outie, it is more of a flattie.

In the 10 days since my last appointment I gained another pound. Total weight gain to date is 16 pounds.

Our next appointment is this Friday.

Elle is head down and doesn't have much room to move. She is still pretty active, but I can tell she is much bigger now.

I am at the ready for it to be over phase. Not because I am not enjoying the pregnancy, but because I am so ready to meet our little Elle.

Here is a 3D picture from Friday.
It is a bit hard to see, but you can see her little face with one eye closed and her foot over the other eye.
I can also see some full cheeks and I can wait to kiss them!

No comments: