Sunday, March 18, 2012

We missed Daddy!

Doug was away for a bachelor party this weekend in Reno, so Emma and I spent lots of fun time together while he was away.

Thursday
-We dropped Daddy off at the airport really early
-Emma went to school
- I went to work
-Emma went to Papa and Abuelita's
- I picked up Emma and we went shopping and out to dinner
- Then home for bed time


Friday
- We spent the entire day at Sea World.








Saturday
- We went grocery shopping
- Stopped by to visit and play at Papa and Abuelita's
- Took a nap
- Then went to the Knight's Hall for their St. Patrick's Day party.

 Emma couldn't take her eyes off the dancers.

 She even joined in and danced at the back of the hall along with them.

Sunday
- Played around the house
- Went to church and saw JuJu, Aunt, Uncle, Papa and Abuelita.
- Went to the Lewko house for lunch and play time.

We just got back from picking up Douggie from the airport and we couldn't be more happy to have him home.

Douggie didn't take any pictures during his get away, but I am sure I could sum it up for you. :)
Thursday
- Drink some beers and watch basketball

Friday
-Drink some beers and watch basketball

Saturday
- Drink some beers and watch basketball

Sunday
- Fly home

He had a great time with all of his good friends and he was so happy to celebrate with Sean Brix.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like you had some great mommy and me time! She'll treasure those moments. We still need to take the boys to Sea World. I haven't been there since I was in 7th Grade! I'm sure you were both excited Doug was back!

The Jacobs' Family said...

What a fun girls weekend!