Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

We started our morning out with a special treat and let Emma open a present early.


Surprise... Emma is going to be a big sister! She is very excited!
We are now 15 weeks and doing great! My belly officially popped out over night during my 14th week and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect gift. I love that I am able to watch this little baby of ours grow and we can't wait to find out if this is a little guy or gal in just a few weeks.








We all headed to church in the evening and then came back to our house for dinner. Uncle Andy joined us and we had a great time.

Emma got all ready in her jammies and gave Lulu a big hug since we won't see her until next year. Then we made sure to leave out cookies and milk for Santa. And then Daddy read 'The Night Before Christmas' and we headed off to sleep.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

MARIE!!! Congrats!!! I am so happy for you well for all of you!!!

Val said...

Yay! So cute, I bet Emma was thrilled! She will be the best big sis! xoxox We are SOOO excited:)

The Jacobs' Family said...

We are so happy for your family. Congratulations!